YUGIOH!!!! MESTRE DE DUELO
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! Pop_up10

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! Pop_up10
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

[table][tr][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 5 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 4 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 3TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][/tr][tr][td][center][detalhes=]Compartilhamento:Http Categoria:OutroSub-Categoria:DesenhosQual/Form:OutrosTamanho:50mbPostador Por:deconhecido
Últimos assuntos
» [OCG] Cardobing on LVAL Gravekeepers
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:27 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: He Did The Mash?
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:26 por dracofu

» How Dragon Rulers have evolved deckbuilding, playing, and card advantage in the game
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:25 por dracofu

» January 2014 TCG F&L List: What Gained the Most?
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:24 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] Felice, Lightsworn Archer
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:23 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Chronomaly Special Feature
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:22 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Heraldic Beast Special Feature
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:21 por dracofu

» Examining the use of Maxx ‘C’
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:20 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Supreme Magic
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:18 por dracofu

» [Cardobing] Cyber-Stein
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:17 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Blown Away
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:16 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Bujin
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:13 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Artifacts
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:11 por dracofu

» Regional Top 4 with Raccoons: A lesson in denial of results oriented thinking, rejection of popular practice, and time management
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:10 por dracofu

» The Economics of Sixth Sense, or, Using Expected Value and Utility to Understand Card Advantage and Trade-offs
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:09 por dracofu

» Trabalhe Aqui de moderador
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeSeg 18 Nov 2013, 15:19 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:20 por dracofu

» Harpie Channeler (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:19 por dracofu

»  Number 39 Utopia (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» Number C39: Utopia Ray (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» The Winged Dragon of Ra (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Slifer the Sky Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Obelisk the Tormentor (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Shooting Star Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Magician's Valkyria (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

»  Monster Reborn (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

» Dark Armed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)

»  Harpie Girl (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Gemini Elf (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Madolche Puddingcess (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Summoner Monk (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Harpie Queen (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Maiden With Eyes of Blue (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:17 por dracofu

» Number 11: Big Eye (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:14 por dracofu

» Number 42: Starship Galaxy Tomahawk (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

» Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

»  Number 20: Giga-Brilliant (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

»  Blizzard Princess (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

» Five-Headed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:43 por dracofu

» Evocator Chevalier
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

»  Allure Queen LV5 (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

» Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Archlord Kristya (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Gishki Aquamirror (Versão Alternativa)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 2)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 3)
The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

Palavras-chaves

The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest!

Ir para baixo

The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! Empty The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest!

Mensagem por dracofu Sex 16 Set 2011, 17:21

I was hoping there would be more contestants but two people sent me
their story about their favorite Yugioh card(s). One story was sent by
Jesse and another story was sent by The Duelist. Both were fantastic
stories but in the end, only one person won. I will share the stories
then give the name of the winner. Also, if some of you think one story
was better than the other, I’ll be willing to change my choice.

From Jesse:

I guess my favorite card would have to be Crystal Beast Sapphire
Pegasus, i know its kind of weird but I love that card and all crystal
beasts. I used to play Yugioh around 2003-2004, and left around 2004,
but I recently returned to the game and I randomly choose the Sapphire
Pegasus tin. Well when I opened the pack, the image was just
captivating, I must have just stared at it for around 10 minutes,
something about the card just clicked in my head. Anyways luck found me
again when I opened a box of a Force of the Breaker cards and I found
the same card again! I guess something about that card that calms me. I
know its sounds weird, but that’s why I like that card.

From The Duelist:

My favorite Yugioh card in the whole wide world are the gladiator
beasts because they are awesome and are wicked cool! I love how all of
their effects help each other plus they have balanced attack points and
defence points, with really good effects! I always win when I use
gladiator beasts because they are like a big, huge, team when they
battle. Gladiator beasts are my destiny cards, like the pharoh has a
Dark Magician, I have the gladiator beasts baby!

The winner of the Rainbow Dark Dragon, the first Yugioh blog contest
is… The Duelist! Sorry Jesse, your story was really good but you were
being really modest with your feelings and thought they were “weird”.
Plus, while The Duelist talked all about why he liked his card, you
talked mainly about the looks of the card and how it helps you, but you
hardly talked about why you like Sapphire Pegasus. The description of
your card was much better written than The Duelist’s however, plus The
Duelist had way more grammatical errors then you did so kudos for that!
However today’s winner is The Duelist who will get a sneak peak at my
next post and a Rainbow Dark Dragon! Congratualtions The Duelist!
dracofu
dracofu
Exodias
Exodias

The Winner of the First Yugioh Blog Contest! Brasil10
Masculino
Número de Mensagens : 3643
Pontos : 1684162

https://mestrededuelo.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo