YUGIOH!!!! MESTRE DE DUELO
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  Pop_up10

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  Pop_up10
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

[table][tr][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 5 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 4 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 3TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][/tr][tr][td][center][detalhes=]Compartilhamento:Http Categoria:OutroSub-Categoria:DesenhosQual/Form:OutrosTamanho:50mbPostador Por:deconhecido
Últimos assuntos
» [OCG] Cardobing on LVAL Gravekeepers
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:27 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: He Did The Mash?
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:26 por dracofu

» How Dragon Rulers have evolved deckbuilding, playing, and card advantage in the game
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:25 por dracofu

» January 2014 TCG F&L List: What Gained the Most?
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:24 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] Felice, Lightsworn Archer
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:23 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Chronomaly Special Feature
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:22 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Heraldic Beast Special Feature
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:21 por dracofu

» Examining the use of Maxx ‘C’
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:20 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Supreme Magic
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:18 por dracofu

» [Cardobing] Cyber-Stein
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:17 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Blown Away
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:16 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Bujin
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:13 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Artifacts
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:11 por dracofu

» Regional Top 4 with Raccoons: A lesson in denial of results oriented thinking, rejection of popular practice, and time management
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:10 por dracofu

» The Economics of Sixth Sense, or, Using Expected Value and Utility to Understand Card Advantage and Trade-offs
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:09 por dracofu

» Trabalhe Aqui de moderador
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeSeg 18 Nov 2013, 15:19 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:20 por dracofu

» Harpie Channeler (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:19 por dracofu

»  Number 39 Utopia (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» Number C39: Utopia Ray (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» The Winged Dragon of Ra (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Slifer the Sky Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Obelisk the Tormentor (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Shooting Star Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Magician's Valkyria (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

»  Monster Reborn (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

» Dark Armed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)

»  Harpie Girl (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Gemini Elf (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Madolche Puddingcess (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Summoner Monk (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Harpie Queen (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Maiden With Eyes of Blue (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:17 por dracofu

» Number 11: Big Eye (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:14 por dracofu

» Number 42: Starship Galaxy Tomahawk (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

» Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

»  Number 20: Giga-Brilliant (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

»  Blizzard Princess (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

» Five-Headed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:43 por dracofu

» Evocator Chevalier
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

»  Allure Queen LV5 (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

» Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Archlord Kristya (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Gishki Aquamirror (Versão Alternativa)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 2)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 3)
Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

Palavras-chaves

Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)

Ir para baixo

Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  Empty Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)

Mensagem por dracofu Seg 05 Mar 2012, 21:00

Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  Rivalry_of_warlords

After touching on the basics of Rivalry of Warlords in our previous post, Rivalry of Warlords (Part I), we shall now take a look at the more complex interactions with other cards.

As the FAQs are still being continuously updated, the rulings that are translated here are correct as of this point of writing.

Last update: 11th August 2009.

Q:自分フィールド上に悪魔族のモンスターが2体存在する時、どちらか一体をリリースしてドラゴン族のモンスターを「アドバンス召喚でアドバンスセット」することはできますか?
A:可能ですが、アドバンスセットしたモンスターが何らかの方法でリバースした場合、リバースしたモンスター(選択した種族ではないモンスター)が墓地に送られます。(08/09/28)
Q: When there are 2 copies of Fiend-type monsters on my field, is it
possible to release one monster for an Advanced Set of a Dragon-type
monster?
A: It is possible, but when the Advanced Set monster is flipped through
any methods, the flipped monster (the monster whose type that was not
selected) will be sent to the grave. (28th September 2008)

Q:フィールド上に悪魔族のモンスターが存在するとき、「通常召喚でセット」されていたドラゴン族のモンスターを反転召喚できますか?
A:可能ですが、反転召喚後、その反転召喚したモンスター(選択した種族ではないモンスター)は墓地に送られます。(08/08/04)
A:選択されたものと異なる種族のモンスターを反転召喚することはできません。(08/08/21)
Q: While there is a Fiend-type monster on the field, is it possible to Flip Summon a Dragon-type monster that was Normal Set?
A: It is possible, but after the Flip Summon, the monster that was
Flip Summoned (the monster whose type that was not selected) will be
sent to the grave. (4th August 2008)
A: It is not possible to Flip Summon a monster whose type is different from the one selected. (21st August 2008)

Q:自分フィールド上に1体の表側表示モンスターがいるとき、これをリリースし別の種族のモンスターを召喚・特殊召喚することはできますか?
A:別の種族のモンスターの召喚・特殊召喚という行為自体行うことはできません。アドバンス召喚によるセットも同様です。(08/08/04)
別の種族のモンスターをセットすることは可能です。(08/08/21)
Q: While there is a face-up monster on my field, is it possible to
Release that for the Summon, Special Summon of a monster that is of a
different type?
A: It is not possible to perform the action of the Summon, Special
Summon of a monster that is of a different type. It is the same with
Advance Summon. (4th August 2008)
A: It is possible to Set a monster that is of a different type. (21st August 2008)

Q:何らかのモンスターが存在するときに《マジカルシルクハット》の効果で特殊召喚された魔法・罠カードが表側表示となった場合、どうなりますか?
A:それらは「種族無し」として扱うため、特にどれかを破壊したりはしません。(08/06/23)
Q: While there are some monsters, what will happen to the Magic, Trap cards special summoned through the effect of Magical Hats when they are flipped face-up?
A: Those are taken to be Type-less, and hence will not be destroyed. (23rd June 2008)

Q:《群雄割拠》が発動中に選択した種族以外の墓地のモンスターを対象に《死者蘇生》を発動することはできますか?
A:発動することができません。(08/08/21)
Q: While Rivalry of Warlords is in activation, is it possible to activate Monster Reborn targeting a monster in the graveyard that is not of the selected type?
A: It is not possible to activate. (21th August 2008)

Q:自分フィールド上に悪魔族モンスターが存在する状態で、墓地の《サイバー・ドラゴン》を対象に《死者蘇生》を発動し、それにチェーンして《群雄割拠》が発動された場合はどうなりますか?
A:一旦特殊召喚された後、《サイバー・ドラゴン》は墓地に送られます。(08/08/21)
Q: While there is a Fiend-type monster on my field, Monster Reborn is activated, targeting Cyber Dragon in the grave, what will happen when Rivalry of Warlords is chained to it?
A: Right after being Special Summoned, Cyber Dragon will be sent to the grave. (21th August 2008)

Q:《召喚僧サモンプリースト》の効果の発動にチェーンして《群雄割拠》が発動された場合、魔法使い族以外のレベル4モンスターを特殊召喚し、墓地に送ることはできますか?
A:《召喚僧サモンプリースト》の効果は効果解決時に特殊召喚するモンスターを選択します。
その時点では《群雄割拠》が適用されているため魔法使い族以外のモンスターを特殊召喚することはできません。(08/08/21)
Q: When Rivalry of Warlords is chained to the activation of Summoner Monk‘s effect, a non-Spellcaster-type Level 4 monster is Special Summoned, it is sent to the grave?
A: The monster to be Special Summoned is only selected during the resolution of Summoner Monk‘s effect.
Because Rivalry of Warlords is already in effect at this point of time,
non-Spellcaster-type monsters cannot be Special Summoned. (21st August
2008)

Q:相手フィールド上と自分フィールド上に種族が違うモンスターが1体ずつ存在する場合、《強制転移》は発動できますか?
A:調整中(08/12/22)
Q: When the monster type on opponent’s field and my field are different, is it possible to activate Creature Swap?
A: Under adjustment. (22nd December 2008)

Q:このカードの効果適用中、自分フィールド上にモンスターが存在しない場合、「複数の種族のモンスターを特殊召喚できる効果」(《次元融合》など)を発動できますか?
A:調整中(09/03/13)
Q: While this card is in effect, when there is no monsters on my field, is it possible to activate “effects that Special Summon multiple monsters of different types” (i.e. Dimension Fusion)?
A: Under adjustment. (13th March 2009)

Q:このカードの効果適用中、自分フィールド上に悪魔族モンスターが存在する場合、「複数の種族のモンスターを特殊召喚できる効果」を発動できますか?
A:できません。「指定された種族以外のモンスターをフィールド上に出す」行為自体が封じられます。(08/08/23)
Q: While this card is in effect, when there is a Fiend-type monster on my field, is it possible to activate “effects that Special Summon multiple monsters of different types”?
A: It is not possible. The action to “put monsters that are not of the
selected type onto the field” is sealed. (23th August 2008)

Q:このカードの効果適用中、自分フィールド上に《ハーピィ・クィーン》が存在し、《ハーピィ・レディ1》《ハーピィ・レディ2》《ハーピィ・レディ3》が除外されています。
この時、《異次元からの帰還》を発動することはできますか?
A:はい、可能です。(09/02/12)
Q: While this card is in effect, there is a Harpie Queen on my field, and Harpie Lady 1, Harpie Lady 2, Harpie Lady 3 are removed from the game.
At this point of time, is it possible to activate Return from the Different Dimension?
A: Yes, it is possible. (12th February 2009)

Q:このカードの効果適用中、自分フィールド上に《ハーピィ・クィーン》が存在し、《ハーピィ・レディ1》《ハーピィ・レディ2》《ハーピィ・レディ3》《ハーピィ・レディ三姉妹》《ハーピィ・ガール》《ハーピィズペット仔竜》が除外されています。
この時、《異次元からの帰還》を発動することはできますか?
A:調整中。(09/02/12)
Q: While this card is in effect, there is a Harpie Queen on my field, and Harpie Lady 1, Harpie Lady 2, Harpie Lady 3, Harpie Lady Sisters, Harpie Girl, Harpie’s Pet Baby Dragon are removed from the game.
At this point of time, is it possible to activate Return from the Different Dimension?
A: Under adjustment. (12th February 2009)

Q:このカードと《DNA改造手術》(機械族宣言)の発動中に、「複数の種族のモンスターを特殊召喚できる効果」を発動できますか?
A:できます。この場合モンスターはフィールド上に残り続け、《DNA改造手術》が破壊または無効になった時にモンスターの種族が1種類になるようモンスターを選択し墓地に送ります。(08/08/04)
Q: While this card and DNA Surgery
(Machine-type declared) are in activation, is it possible to activate
“effects that Special Summon multiple monsters of different types”?
A: It is possible. Where there are still monsters on the field, when DNA Surgery is destroyed or negated, monsters not of the selected type will be sent to the graveyard. (4th August 2008)

Q:このカードの発動中に、剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターの効果を発動し、デッキから異なる種族の剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターを特殊召喚することはできますか?
A:自分フィールド上に表側表示で存在するモンスターと異なる種族のモンスターは特殊召喚することができませんが、デッキに戻したモンスターと同じ種族のモンスターならば特殊召喚することができます。(08/07/24)
自分フィールド上に存在するモンスターが効果発動した剣闘獣のみだった場合デッキから異なる種族の剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターを特殊召喚することができます。(09/06/20)
自分のデッキに、効果を発動する剣闘獣と別の種類で同じ種族の剣闘獣が存在するならば効果を発動することができ、その際に違う種族の剣闘獣を特殊召喚する
ことができますが、デッキに異なった種族の剣闘獣しか存在しない場合は、効果を発動すること自体できません。(09/07/13)
その際、相手は自分のデッキを確認することが出来ます。(09/06/25)
同じ種族の剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターを特殊召喚した場合、相手にデッキを確認させる必要はありません。(09/06/25)
Q: While this card is in activation, the effect of a Gladiator Beast
monster is activated, is it possible to Special Summon from the deck a
Gladiator Beast monster of a different type?
A: It is not possible to Special Summon a monster of a different type
with respect to the face-up monster on your field, but it is possible to
Special Summon a monster of the same type as the monster being returned
to the deck. (24th July 2008)
When the effect of the only Gladiator Beast monster on your field is activated, it is possible to Special Summon a Gladiator Beast that is of a different type. (20th June 2009)
In your deck, if there exist Gladiator Beast monsters of both
different and same types as the activated Gladiator Beast, it is
possible to Special Summon a Gladiator Beast of a different type,
however, if there exist only Gladiator Beast monsters of different
types, it is not possible to activate its own effect. (13th July 2009)
At that point of time, your opponent is allowed to check your deck to confirm. (25th June 2009)
When the Gladiator Beast monster that is Special Summoned is of the same
type, is it not necessary for your opponent to check your deck and
confirm. (25th June 2009)

Q:剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターの効果の発動に対してチェーンして《群雄割拠》を発動した時、デッキから異なる種族の剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターを特殊召喚することはできますか?
A:異なる種族のモンスターを特殊召喚できます。(09/01/16)
Q: When Rivalry of Warlords is
activated chained to the activation of a Gladiator Beast monster’s
effect, is it possible to Special Summon from the deck a Gladiator Beast
monster of a different type?
A: It is possible to Special Summon a monster of a different type. (16th January 2009)

Q:シンクロ召喚はできますか?
A:別の種族のシンクロモンスターはシンクロ召喚できません。
コンタクト融合や剣闘獣の融合モンスターについても同じです(08/07/21)
Q: Is it possible to Synchro Summon?
A: It is not possible to Synchro Summon Synchro monsters of a different type.
It is the same for Contact Fusion of Gladiator Beast Fusion monsters. (21st July 2008)

Q:このカードの効果適用中、裏側守備表示の《剣闘獣ラクエル》と2体の裏側守備表示の剣闘獣をデッキに戻して、《剣闘獣ヘラクレイノス》を特殊召喚することは可能ですか?
A:裏側守備表示からの状態で特殊召喚できるならこのカードの効果は適用されないので、可能です。
ただし、融合モンスターの種族以外の剣闘獣が1体でも表側表示である場合は融合素材にできず、特殊召喚できません。(08/08/09)
Q: While this card is in effect, a face-down defense Gladiator Beast Laquari and 2 face-down defense Gladiator Beast monsters are returned to deck, it is possible to Special Summon Gladiator Beast Heraklinos?
A: The effect of this card is not applied when Special Summoning from face-down defense position, hence it is possible.
However, when there is a face-up Gladiator Beast Fusion material that is
not of the same type as the Fusion monster, it is not possible to
Special Summon. (9th August 2008)

Q:このカードの効果適用中、自分フィールド上には1体だけ《シャインエンジェル》がいました。その《シャインエンジェル》が戦闘破壊された時、天使族以外の種族のモンスターを特殊召喚できますか?
A:この場合、戦闘で破壊された《シャインエンジェル》が効果を発動する時自分フィールド上のモンスターカードゾーンは空なので、可能です。(08/11/14)
Q: While this card is in effect, there is a Shining Angel on my field. When that Shining Angel is destroyed by battle, is it possible to Special Summon a non-Fairy-type monster?
A: In that situation, when the destroyed by battle Shining Angel‘s effect activate, the monster card slots on your field is empty, hence it is possible. (14th November 2008)

Q:《スレイブタイガー》の効果にチェーンして発動した場合は選択した剣闘獣と異なる種族のモンスターを特殊召喚できますか?
A:できます。(09/02/05)
Q: When the activation of Test Tiger‘s effect is chained to, is it possible to Special Summon a Gladiator Beast that is of a different type?
A: It is possible. (5th February 2009)

Q:このカードが存在する時に《光の護封剣》によって《氷結界の龍 ブリューナク》と《カードガンナー》が同時にリバースしたので、《カードガンナー》を選択して墓地へ送りました。
この場合《カードガンナー》のドロー効果は発動しますか?
A:破壊扱いではないため発動しません。(09/02/05)
Q: While this card is on the field, Swords of Revealing Light flipped Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier and Card Trooper at the same time, Card Trooper is selected to be sent to the grave.
In this situation is Card Trooper‘s drawing effect activated?
A: As it is not treated as being destroyed, it does not activate. (5th February 2009)

Q:このカードの効果の適用中、自分フィールド上に幻神獣族モンスターが存在します。
《名推理》のような特殊召喚されるモンスターの種族が不確定なカードを発動できますか?
A:調整中。(09/04/30)
Q: While this card is in effect, on my field is a Divine-Beast monster.
Is it possible to activate Reasoning as the type of the monster to be Special Summoned is undetermined?
A: Under adjustment (30th April 2009)

Q:このカードの効果の適用中、《融合》で自分フィールド上の水族モンスターを墓地へ送り、戦士族の融合モンスターを融合召喚できますか?
A:できません。
このカードと水族モンスターが存在する場合、《融合》で水族以外の融合モンスターを融合召喚することはできません。(09/04/30)
Q: While this card is in effect, an Aqua-type monster on my field is
sent to the grave with Fusion, is it possible to Fusion Summon a
Warrior-type Fusion monster?
A: It is not possible.
When this card and the Aqua-type monster exist, it is not possible to
Fusion Summon with Fusion any non-Aqua-type Fusion monster. (30th April
2009)

Q:このカードの効果の適用中、自分のフィールド上に水族モンスターが存在する場合、《宝玉の氾濫》を発動して墓地から獣族の宝玉獣を特殊召喚することはできますか?
A:調整中。(09/04/30)
Q: While this card is in effect, when there is an Aqua-type monster
on my field, is it possible to Special Summon Beast-type Crystal Beasts
that were sent to the grave through the activation of Crystal Abundance?
A: Under adjustment. (30th April 2009)

Q:このカードの効果の適用中、自分のフィールド上の《死霊ゾーマ》2枚とこのカードを墓地送って《神炎皇ウリア》を特殊召喚することはできますか?
A:コストとして墓地へ送られるため可能です。(09/07/09)
Q: While this card is in activation, is it possible to send 2 copies of Zoma the Spirit on my field and this card to the graveyard to Special Summon Uria, Lord of Searing Flames?
A: Because sending to the graveyard is a cost, it is possible. (9th July 2009)

Q:相手フィールド上にこのカードが表側表示で存在し、自分のフィールド上に悪魔族以外のモンスターが存在する場合、このカードを墓地送って《トラップ・イーター》を特殊召喚することはできますか?
A:コストとして墓地へ送られるため可能です。(09/07/09)
Q: When this card is face-up on opponent’s field, and there are
non-Fiend monster(s) on my field, is it possible to send this card to
the graveyard to special summon Trap Eater?
A: Because sending to the graveyard is a cost, it is possible. (9th July 2009)

Q:自分フィールド上に裏側表示モンスターしか存在しない場合、そのモンスターをリリースして異なる種族のモンスターを表側攻撃表示でアドバンス召喚することは可能ですか?
A:可能です。(09/08/11)
Q: When there is only a face-down monster on my field, is it possible
to release that monster for the Advance Summon of a monster with
different type in attack position?
A: It is possible. (11th August 2009)

The above is taken from 《群雄割拠》 -遊戯王カードWiki.
dracofu
dracofu
Exodias
Exodias

Rivalry of Warlords (Part II)  Brasil10
Masculino
Número de Mensagens : 3643
Pontos : 1684179

https://mestrededuelo.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo