YUGIOH!!!! MESTRE DE DUELO
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  Pop_up10

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  Pop_up10
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

[table][tr][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 5 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 4 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 3TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][/tr][tr][td][center][detalhes=]Compartilhamento:Http Categoria:OutroSub-Categoria:DesenhosQual/Form:OutrosTamanho:50mbPostador Por:deconhecido
Últimos assuntos
» [OCG] Cardobing on LVAL Gravekeepers
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:27 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: He Did The Mash?
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:26 por dracofu

» How Dragon Rulers have evolved deckbuilding, playing, and card advantage in the game
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:25 por dracofu

» January 2014 TCG F&L List: What Gained the Most?
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:24 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] Felice, Lightsworn Archer
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:23 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Chronomaly Special Feature
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:22 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Heraldic Beast Special Feature
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:21 por dracofu

» Examining the use of Maxx ‘C’
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:20 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Supreme Magic
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:18 por dracofu

» [Cardobing] Cyber-Stein
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:17 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Blown Away
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:16 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Bujin
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:13 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Artifacts
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:11 por dracofu

» Regional Top 4 with Raccoons: A lesson in denial of results oriented thinking, rejection of popular practice, and time management
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:10 por dracofu

» The Economics of Sixth Sense, or, Using Expected Value and Utility to Understand Card Advantage and Trade-offs
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:09 por dracofu

» Trabalhe Aqui de moderador
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeSeg 18 Nov 2013, 15:19 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:20 por dracofu

» Harpie Channeler (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:19 por dracofu

»  Number 39 Utopia (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» Number C39: Utopia Ray (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» The Winged Dragon of Ra (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Slifer the Sky Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Obelisk the Tormentor (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Shooting Star Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Magician's Valkyria (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

»  Monster Reborn (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

» Dark Armed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)

»  Harpie Girl (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Gemini Elf (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Madolche Puddingcess (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Summoner Monk (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Harpie Queen (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Maiden With Eyes of Blue (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:17 por dracofu

» Number 11: Big Eye (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:14 por dracofu

» Number 42: Starship Galaxy Tomahawk (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

» Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

»  Number 20: Giga-Brilliant (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

»  Blizzard Princess (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

» Five-Headed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:43 por dracofu

» Evocator Chevalier
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

»  Allure Queen LV5 (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

» Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Archlord Kristya (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Gishki Aquamirror (Versão Alternativa)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 2)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 3)
Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

Palavras-chaves

Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords

Ir para baixo

Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  Empty Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords

Mensagem por dracofu Seg 05 Mar 2012, 20:58

Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  Rivalry_of_warlords

After Benjamin’s return from the World Championship 2009 held in Tokyo, he mentioned that two different rulings were used in Japan.

Firstly, targets have to be chosen during activation, even before any
cards can be chained to it. This is the correct play, but most
Singaporean Duelists are still committing this misplay, as I had
mentioned in my earlier post.

Secondly, Gladiator Beast monsters are able to tag into another of a different type even while Rivalry of Warlords is in activation. It was then that I realized that some rulings were updated after checking up 遊戯王カードWiki. The following posts have been updated as well to reflect the current rulings: Rivalry of Warlords (Part II), Trap Eater.

Back on the topic of effects that target, I believe the misconception arises from Solemn Judgment. Basically, Solemn Judgment is able to either negate the activation of a spell/trap or negate the summoning of a monster. When you summon a monster like Dark Armed Dragon, your opponent has the option to negate its summon by activating Solemn Judgment.
If its summon is negated, you’ll not be able to activate its effect on
priority. Hence you do not choose a target yet. The proper procedure
should be asking your opponent whether your Dark Armed Dragon‘s summon is successful before proceeding to activate its effect on priority and choosing a target for it.

However, for spell and trap, targets have to be chosen upon activation. For example, when you activate Mystical Space Typhoon, you have to select its target at this moment. After knowing the target of your Mystical Space Typhoon, your opponent will then be able to make a decision (either to allow your Mystical Space Typhoon to resolve as you have targeted his Solemn Judgment, or negate it with Solemn Judgment as you have targeted his Mirror Force).

Hopefully this explanation is clearer and will spur more people to play with the correct procedures.

Next on the rulings update of Rivalry of Warlords, I’ve included the changes below for easier reference.

Q:このカードの発動中に、剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターの効果を発動し、デッキから異なる種族の剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターを特殊召喚することはできますか?
A:自分フィールド上に表側表示で存在するモンスターと異なる種族のモンスターは特殊召喚することができませんが、デッキに戻したモンスターと同じ種族のモンスターならば特殊召喚することができます。(08/07/24)
自分フィールド上に存在するモンスターが効果発動した剣闘獣のみだった場合デッキから異なる種族の剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターを特殊召喚することができます。(09/06/20)
自分のデッキに、効果を発動する剣闘獣と別の種類で同じ種族の剣闘獣が存在するならば効果を発動することができ、その際に違う種族の剣闘獣を特殊召喚する
ことができますが、デッキに異なった種族の剣闘獣しか存在しない場合は、効果を発動すること自体できません。(09/07/13)
その際、相手は自分のデッキを確認することが出来ます。(09/06/25)
同じ種族の剣闘獣と名のついたモンスターを特殊召喚した場合、相手にデッキを確認させる必要はありません。(09/06/25)
Q: While this card is in activation, the effect of a Gladiator Beast
monster is activated, is it possible to Special Summon from the deck a
Gladiator Beast monster of a different type?
A: It is not possible to Special Summon a monster of a different type
with respect to the face-up monster on your field, but it is possible to
Special Summon a monster of the same type as the monster being returned
to the deck. (24th July 2008)
When the effect of the only Gladiator Beast monster on your field is activated, it is possible to Special Summon a Gladiator Beast that is of a different type. (20th June 2009)
In your deck, if there exist Gladiator Beast monsters of both
different and same types as the activated Gladiator Beast, it is
possible to Special Summon a Gladiator Beast of a different type,
however, if there exist only Gladiator Beast monsters of different
types, it is not possible to activate its own effect. (13th July 2009)
At that point of time, your opponent is allowed to check your deck to confirm. (25th June 2009)
When the Gladiator Beast monster that is Special Summoned is of the same
type, is it not necessary for your opponent to check your deck and
confirm. (25th June 2009)

- – - – -
Extra notes:

I believe that my translations were a little too literal, so I’ll provide some examples to aid in understanding.

When Rivalry of Warlords is
face-up on the field, there are two situations which involves Gladiator
Beasts: while you control two or more monsters (one of them being the
Gladiator Beast monster), and while you control only one monster (the
Gladiator Beast monster).

For the first case, for example, you’ve chose to tag Gladiator Beast Darius while controlling Gladiator Beast Laquari on the field. Due to Rivalry of Warlords, your options will be restricted to tagging Gladiator Beast Darius into another Gladiator Beast that is also a Beast-Warrior type (which would probably be another Gladiator Beast Laquari).

For the other case, you’ve chose to tag Gladiator Beast Darius
which also happens to be the only monster on your field. If your deck
consists of Gladiator Beast monsters of both Beast-Warrior type (same
type as Gladiator Beast Darius) and non-Beast-Warrior types (different types as Gladiator Beast Darius),
you’re free to tag into any Gladiator Beast monster. However, if your
deck does not consist of any Gladiator Beast monsters of Beast-Warrior
type (same type as Gladiator Beast Darius), it is an illegal move to tag your Gladiator Beast Darius. Your opponent can check your deck to confirm that the above conditions are met when your Gladiator Beast tags.

If you chose to tag Gladiator Beast Darius into Gladiator Beast Laquari (same type as Gladiator Beast Darius), then there is no need for your opponent to check your deck.

- – - – -

Q:このカードの効果の適用中、自分のフィールド上の《死霊ゾーマ》2枚とこのカードを墓地送って《神炎皇ウリア》を特殊召喚することはできますか?
A:コストとして墓地へ送られるため可能です。(09/07/09)
Q: While this card is in activation, is it possible to send 2 copies of Zoma the Spirit on my field and this card to the graveyard to Special Summon Uria, Lord of Searing Flames?
A: Because sending to the graveyard is a cost, it is possible. (9th July 2009)

Q:相手フィールド上にこのカードが表側表示で存在し、自分のフィールド上に悪魔族以外のモンスターが存在する場合、このカードを墓地送って《トラップ・イーター》を特殊召喚することはできますか?
A:コストとして墓地へ送られるため可能です。(09/07/09)
Q: When this card is face-up on opponent’s field, and there are
non-Fiend monster(s) on my field, is it possible to send this card to
the graveyard to special summon Trap Eater?
A: Because sending to the graveyard is a cost, it is possible. (9th July 2009)

Q:自分フィールド上に裏側表示モンスターしか存在しない場合、そのモンスターをリリースして異なる種族のモンスターを表側攻撃表示でアドバンス召喚することは可能ですか?
A:可能です。(09/08/11)
Q: When there is only a face-down monster on my field, is it possible
to release that monster for the Advance Summon of a monster with
different type in attack position?
A: It is possible. (11th August 2009)

The above is taken from 《群雄割拠》 -遊戯王カードWiki.
dracofu
dracofu
Exodias
Exodias

Ruling Update: Rivalry of Warlords  Brasil10
Masculino
Número de Mensagens : 3643
Pontos : 1684177

https://mestrededuelo.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo