YUGIOH!!!! MESTRE DE DUELO
Rulings at the World Championship  Pop_up10

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Rulings at the World Championship  Pop_up10
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

[table][tr][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 5 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 4 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 3TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][/tr][tr][td][center][detalhes=]Compartilhamento:Http Categoria:OutroSub-Categoria:DesenhosQual/Form:OutrosTamanho:50mbPostador Por:deconhecido
Últimos assuntos
» [OCG] Cardobing on LVAL Gravekeepers
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:27 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: He Did The Mash?
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:26 por dracofu

» How Dragon Rulers have evolved deckbuilding, playing, and card advantage in the game
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:25 por dracofu

» January 2014 TCG F&L List: What Gained the Most?
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:24 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] Felice, Lightsworn Archer
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:23 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Chronomaly Special Feature
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:22 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Heraldic Beast Special Feature
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:21 por dracofu

» Examining the use of Maxx ‘C’
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:20 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Supreme Magic
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:18 por dracofu

» [Cardobing] Cyber-Stein
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:17 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Blown Away
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:16 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Bujin
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:13 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Artifacts
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:11 por dracofu

» Regional Top 4 with Raccoons: A lesson in denial of results oriented thinking, rejection of popular practice, and time management
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:10 por dracofu

» The Economics of Sixth Sense, or, Using Expected Value and Utility to Understand Card Advantage and Trade-offs
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:09 por dracofu

» Trabalhe Aqui de moderador
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeSeg 18 Nov 2013, 15:19 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:20 por dracofu

» Harpie Channeler (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:19 por dracofu

»  Number 39 Utopia (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» Number C39: Utopia Ray (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» The Winged Dragon of Ra (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Slifer the Sky Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Obelisk the Tormentor (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Shooting Star Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Magician's Valkyria (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

»  Monster Reborn (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

» Dark Armed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)

»  Harpie Girl (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Gemini Elf (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Madolche Puddingcess (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Summoner Monk (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Harpie Queen (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Maiden With Eyes of Blue (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:17 por dracofu

» Number 11: Big Eye (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:14 por dracofu

» Number 42: Starship Galaxy Tomahawk (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

» Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

»  Number 20: Giga-Brilliant (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

»  Blizzard Princess (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

» Five-Headed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:43 por dracofu

» Evocator Chevalier
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

»  Allure Queen LV5 (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

» Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Archlord Kristya (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Gishki Aquamirror (Versão Alternativa)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 2)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 3)
Rulings at the World Championship  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

Palavras-chaves

Rulings at the World Championship

Ir para baixo

Rulings at the World Championship  Empty Rulings at the World Championship

Mensagem por dracofu Dom 04 Mar 2012, 16:05

Rulings at the World Championship  Change_of_heart

Over the years, the OCG and TCG have become rather different card
games with the release of OCG exclusives and TCG exclusives. However,
the main defining factor would be the difference in rulings.

Here are some of the different OCG and TCG rulings observed in past,
and how they were ruled in each of the respective World Championship.

World Championship 2008 @ Berlin, Germany

• OCG ruling for Necro Gardna:
    Necro Gardna’s effect can be chained to the activation of an effect that removes it (i.e. D.D. Crow).
  • TCG ruling for Necro Gardna:
    Necro Gardna’s effect cannot be chained to the activation of an effect that removes it (i.e. D.D. Crow).
  • Ruling used at the World Championship: OCG ruling
    TCG ruling for Necro Gardna was revised to reflect the OCG ruling in September 2008.

World Championship 2009 @ Tokyo, Japan

• OCG ruling for Rivalry of Warlords:
    If you have only 1 monster on the field face-up, you may not Tribute it for a monster that is a different Type.
  • TCG ruling for Rivalry of Warlords:
    If you have only 1 monster on the field face-up, you may Tribute it for a monster that is a different Type.
    TCG ruling for Rivalry of Warlords was revised to reflect the OCG ruling in June 2010.

World Championship 2010 @ Long Beach, USA

• OCG ruling for Elemental HERO Prisma:
    Showing 1 Fusion Monster to your opponent and sending 1 Fusion Material Monster to your Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect.
  • TCG ruling for Elemental HERO Prisma:
    Showing 1 Fusion Monster to your opponent and sending 1 Fusion Material Monster to your Graveyard is not a cost to activate the effect.
    TCG ruling for Elemental HERO Prisma was revised to reflect the OCG ruling in September 2010, in Gold Series 3, Tagforce 5 — Card Rulings (PDF).

• OCG ruling for 0 ATK vs 0 ATK:
    If two Attack Position monsters with 0 ATK battle each other, neither monster is destroyed.
  • TCG ruling for 0 ATK vs 0 ATK:
    If two Attack Position monsters with 0 ATK battle each other, both monsters are destroyed.
    TCG ruling for 0 ATK vs 0 ATK was revised to reflect the OCG ruling in March 2011, in Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Official Rulebook Version 7.2 (PDF).

World Championship 2011 @ Amsterdam, Netherlands

• OCG ruling for Ignition Effect:
    Turn-Player cannot use his Priority to activate the Ignition Effect of a monster upon the successful summon of a monster.
  • TCG ruling for Ignition Effect:
    Turn-Player can use his Priority to activate the Ignition Effect of a monster upon the successful summon of a monster.

Conclusion

As seen from the past few World Championships, as well as the
upcoming one, the OCG ruling has always been favored, no matter where
the World Championship was held at. Nonetheless, it is comforting to
know that the rulings were revised and standardized eventually.

In the past, difference in rulings were often attributed to two
separate companies handling the game, namely Konami Digital
Entertainment and Upper Deck Entertainment.

This is still true currently.

Although Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc has taken over all
Operational and Business Aspects of Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG, it is still a
different company from Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.

Konami Corporation is made up of multiple subsidiaries (separate legal entities), namely:
Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. (America)
Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. (Europe)
Konami Digital Entertainment Limited. (Asia)

Unlike divisions in the same company, subsidiaries operate on their
own, and in a sense, are competitors in the global market. As Konami
Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. (Japan) and Konami Digital
Entertainment, Inc. (America) are separate entities, they have their own
R&D, which sometimes produce different rulings.

Ideally it is in everyone’s best interest that both companies
collaborate and standardize their rulings, but it is simply not feasible
in real life.

Even in Japan itself, as each set is Tournament Legal upon their
release, a temporary ruling is often issued through the Rulings Hotline
in the early few weeks. It is not uncommon for said temporary ruling to
be revised when the Official Rulings are released later in a month’s
time.

To remain competitive, it is optimal that you educate yourself with
the correct OCG/TCG ruling observed in your region. Avoid confusing
yourself with the other OCG/TCG rulings. For the uninitiated, Duelist
Codex covers only OCG rulings.