YUGIOH!!!! MESTRE DE DUELO
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  Pop_up10

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  Pop_up10
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

[table][tr][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 5 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 4 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 3TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][/tr][tr][td][center][detalhes=]Compartilhamento:Http Categoria:OutroSub-Categoria:DesenhosQual/Form:OutrosTamanho:50mbPostador Por:deconhecido
Últimos assuntos
» [OCG] Cardobing on LVAL Gravekeepers
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:27 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: He Did The Mash?
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:26 por dracofu

» How Dragon Rulers have evolved deckbuilding, playing, and card advantage in the game
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:25 por dracofu

» January 2014 TCG F&L List: What Gained the Most?
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:24 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] Felice, Lightsworn Archer
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:23 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Chronomaly Special Feature
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:22 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Heraldic Beast Special Feature
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:21 por dracofu

» Examining the use of Maxx ‘C’
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:20 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Supreme Magic
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:18 por dracofu

» [Cardobing] Cyber-Stein
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:17 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Blown Away
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:16 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Bujin
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:13 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Artifacts
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:11 por dracofu

» Regional Top 4 with Raccoons: A lesson in denial of results oriented thinking, rejection of popular practice, and time management
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:10 por dracofu

» The Economics of Sixth Sense, or, Using Expected Value and Utility to Understand Card Advantage and Trade-offs
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:09 por dracofu

» Trabalhe Aqui de moderador
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeSeg 18 Nov 2013, 15:19 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:20 por dracofu

» Harpie Channeler (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:19 por dracofu

»  Number 39 Utopia (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» Number C39: Utopia Ray (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» The Winged Dragon of Ra (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Slifer the Sky Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Obelisk the Tormentor (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Shooting Star Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Magician's Valkyria (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

»  Monster Reborn (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

» Dark Armed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)

»  Harpie Girl (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Gemini Elf (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Madolche Puddingcess (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Summoner Monk (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Harpie Queen (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Maiden With Eyes of Blue (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:17 por dracofu

» Number 11: Big Eye (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:14 por dracofu

» Number 42: Starship Galaxy Tomahawk (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

» Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

»  Number 20: Giga-Brilliant (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

»  Blizzard Princess (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

» Five-Headed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:43 por dracofu

» Evocator Chevalier
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

»  Allure Queen LV5 (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

» Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Archlord Kristya (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Gishki Aquamirror (Versão Alternativa)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 2)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 3)
Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

Palavras-chaves

Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK

Ir para baixo

Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  Empty Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK

Mensagem por dracofu Dom 15 Jan 2012, 21:24

Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK

Happy April Fool's Day everyone.* Arceus here with the 2nd edition of
Arceus's Deck of the month. For the month of April, I will be discussing
the Fish OTK deck and its many strategies. With the Top 32 announced
from YCS Charlotte, many people are looking to see what the current meta
for March 2011 will be. One of the top decks is Fish OTK. The deck was
around a little last format, but has increased popularity since
Charlotte took place.

== 1. The Monsters ==

Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  SuperancientDeepseaKingCoelacanth
The Fish OTK deck's boss monster is a Fish from Phantom Darkness titled Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth.
By discarding 1 card, you can summon as many Fish monsters as possible
from your deck, but they can't attack and their effects are negated.
This is no problem if you are planning on to use these Fish as Synchro
Material Monsters. The monsters that will most likely be the target of
Coelacanth's effect are Fishborg Blaster and Oyster Meister. Fishborg Blaster
is a Level 1 Fish Tuner Monster who can be Special Summoned from the
Graveyard by discarding 1 card if you control a face-up Level 3 or lower
WATER monster. Oyster Meister is a Level 3 Fish non-tuner Monster that creates a Level 1 Oyster Token any time it is sent to the Graveyard, except through Battle.

Because
Coelacanth is so important in this deck, you need a good way to unleash
this ancient fish. Most players use a Frog engine of Swap Frog's, Treeborn Frog's, Dupe Frog's, and Ronintoadin as tribute fodder. The deck also uses big protective monsters such as Gorz the Emissary of Darkness and Tragoedia to maintain field presence and to summon Coelacanth. Some players even use Snowman Eater's for the same reason.

The
main strategy of the deck is to Clear the field of any backrows that
may be a threat to you, summon your Coelacanth, and to summon 2
Fishborg's and 2 Oyster Meister's from your deck. You would then tune a Fishborg Blaster witth an Oyster Meister to Synchro Summon Armory Arm, thus producing a Level 1 Oyster token. Then, you can take 1 of 2 paths. One of them is to Synchro your 2nd Fishborg and Coelacanth into Colossal Fighter. Then, discard a card to summon your Fishborg back, and tune it with your 2nd Meister for another Armory Arm. Then, you equip your 2 Arm's to an opponent's monster, increasing its ATK by 2000. Colossal Fighter would then attack this monster, dealing 5600 damage to your opponent through both Arm's effects. Colossal Fighter is revived through his effect, and attack again for game. You may lose some LP through this process, but it is worth it.

The 2nd option is to have your Coelacanth, 2 Fishborg, and 2 Meister out again. Synchro Summon a Fishborg and Meister into an Armory Arm, and summon your Oyster Token. Thrn, synchro your 2nd Fishborg and Token into Formula Synchron, and draw a card. Synchro the Formula and 2nd Meister into Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon, and summon another token. Discard 1 card to summon Fishborg, and tune the token with it for a 2nd Formula Synchron. With this summon, Gishilnodon's attack increases to 3000. Draw your card. Synchro your Armory Arm and Formula Synchron into Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier. Discard any necessary cards to clear the opponent's field, and attack directly with all of your monsters for 8100 damage.

Additionally, this deck will be able to Summon Shooting Quasar Dragon and OTK with it when released into the TCG. This can be done by Tuning a Formula with an Armory Arm and Brionac. Since it can attack twice, that's instant 8000 damage.

== 2. The Spells ==

Deck of the Month [2] - Fish OTK  Giant%252520trunade

Because OTK'ing with this deck is so important, many players use 3 Gold Sarcophagus to search out key cards such as Giant Trunade, Swap Frog, and Coelacanth. In fact, Giant Trunade is one of the most vital cards in the deck. It helps you set up your OTK without any worries of your opponent stopping you.

Players also use Moray of Greed to return dead Frog's or uneeded Fish back to the deck and refresh their hand. Speaking of Frog's, when you summon Treeborn Frog during your standby Phase, you can immediately chain Enemy Controller,
tributing your Frog to take an opposing monster, and summon Treeborn
right back. This automatically gives you 2 monsters to sacrifice to
summon Coelacanth.

You never want to set any cards with this deck in most cases because it interupts your plays with Treeborn Frog.

The rest of the spells are your standard staples.

== 3. Traps ==
Most
Fish OTK decks use no Trap cards. The reason, as I have said, is
because it messes up yout Treeborn. However, you can play a few Traps,
such as Treacherous Trap Hole, Trap Stun, or Malevolent Catastrophe. In my opinion, I feel that Trap cards are not needed.

== 4. Sample Deck Lists ==
Monsters: 23
[3] Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth
[3] Fishborg Blaster
[3] Oyster Meister
[3] Swap Frog
[3] Dupe Frog
[2] Treeborn Frog
[1] Ronintoadin
[1] Snowman Eater
[2] Light and Darkness Dragon
[1] Gorz the Emissary of Darkness