YUGIOH!!!! MESTRE DE DUELO
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  Pop_up10

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  Pop_up10
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

[table][tr][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 5 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 4 TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][tdtitu]YU GI OH - 3TEMPORADA[/tdtitu][/tr][tr][td][center][detalhes=]Compartilhamento:Http Categoria:OutroSub-Categoria:DesenhosQual/Form:OutrosTamanho:50mbPostador Por:deconhecido
Últimos assuntos
» [OCG] Cardobing on LVAL Gravekeepers
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:27 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: He Did The Mash?
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:26 por dracofu

» How Dragon Rulers have evolved deckbuilding, playing, and card advantage in the game
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:25 por dracofu

» January 2014 TCG F&L List: What Gained the Most?
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:24 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] Felice, Lightsworn Archer
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:23 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Chronomaly Special Feature
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:22 por dracofu

» [OCG] [Cardobing] LVAL Heraldic Beast Special Feature
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:21 por dracofu

» Examining the use of Maxx ‘C’
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:20 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Supreme Magic
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:18 por dracofu

» [Cardobing] Cyber-Stein
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:17 por dracofu

» Casual Deck Strategy: Blown Away
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:16 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Bujin
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:13 por dracofu

» [OCG] Cardobing on PRIO Artifacts
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:11 por dracofu

» Regional Top 4 with Raccoons: A lesson in denial of results oriented thinking, rejection of popular practice, and time management
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:10 por dracofu

» The Economics of Sixth Sense, or, Using Expected Value and Utility to Understand Card Advantage and Trade-offs
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 06 Mar 2014, 13:09 por dracofu

» Trabalhe Aqui de moderador
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeSeg 18 Nov 2013, 15:19 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:20 por dracofu

» Harpie Channeler (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:19 por dracofu

»  Number 39 Utopia (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» Number C39: Utopia Ray (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:14 por dracofu

» The Winged Dragon of Ra (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Slifer the Sky Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:13 por dracofu

» Obelisk the Tormentor (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Shooting Star Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:12 por dracofu

» Magician's Valkyria (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

»  Monster Reborn (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:11 por dracofu

» Dark Armed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)

»  Harpie Girl (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Gemini Elf (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:10 por dracofu

» Madolche Puddingcess (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Summoner Monk (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 13:09 por dracofu

» Harpie Queen (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Maiden With Eyes of Blue (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:18 por dracofu

» Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:17 por dracofu

» Number 11: Big Eye (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:14 por dracofu

» Number 42: Starship Galaxy Tomahawk (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

» Number 17: Leviathan Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQui 14 Nov 2013, 12:13 por dracofu

»  Number 20: Giga-Brilliant (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:47 por dracofu

» Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

»  Blizzard Princess (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:44 por dracofu

» Five-Headed Dragon (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:43 por dracofu

» Evocator Chevalier
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

»  Allure Queen LV5 (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:42 por dracofu

» Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:41 por dracofu

» Archlord Kristya (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Gishki Aquamirror (Versão Alternativa)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:40 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 2)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

» Harpie Dancer (Versão Alternativa 3)
May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeQua 13 Nov 2013, 11:39 por dracofu

Palavras-chaves

May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction

Ir para baixo

May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  Empty May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction

Mensagem por dracofu Dom 15 Jan 2012, 21:17

May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction

May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  300px-EmptySpaceSeaSerpentLevaielGENF-JP-UR

The more I think about this card
the more I realize how ridiculously broken it is. I have yet to unlock
this card's fullest potential, however, with determination I may be able
to break it. I'm going to be doing a lot of research in the next few
weeks just to assess how powerful this card is.

For those of you not versed in Japanese, here is a translation:

Empty Space Sea Serpent Levaiel
[Rank 3] WIND
Aqua / Exceed / Effect
{2x Level 3 Monsters}
Once
per turn, you can remove 1 Exceed Material Monster from this card to
select 1 Level 4 or lower removed from play monster, and Special Summon
it to your side of the field.
ATK 1800 DEF 1600

The capacity to summon RFP'd monsters is a daunting prospect
in itself, but that coupled with this card's decently sized body and
relatively easy summoning conditions could force this card into the
competitive circuit fairly soon.

There are a few decks I can see using and perhaps abusing this card.

May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  300px-PsychicWitchofStillnessEXVC-JP-C

The new generation of Psychic monsters introduced in EXVC
look like they could be promising. With a plethora of level 3 monsters
at their disposal and the main engine being removal centric, it seems
only logical that Levaiel would work in this sort of deck. Speed may be a
slight issue, but I'm no expert with Psychics so I'm not one to say.

May Determination Yield the Fruits of Destruction  300px-TourGuideFromtheUnderworldEXVC-EN-ScR-1E

As I'm sure you are aware, the TCG will be getting this card
in a few days. While it may be useless now, Exceeds may make it the new
Deep Sea Diva, or dare I say it, Rescue Cat. This card already has a lot
going for it. It's splashable as hell and works without the need for
other Level 3 Fiends if need be.

I can see some sort of Chaos deck using and abusing this card
in the near future. Instant Levaiel = +1s. Sangan doesn't get its
effect when used as Exceed Material, but that doesn't really hurt this
card's performance in any way, shape or form.

The second deck I can see using the Tour Guide/Levaiel engine
is Infernity. As I mentioned in a previous post, the deck always had
and still has a fear of removal. Now, this isn't the case. BTH? Thanks
for the free pluses. Essentially, this removes nearly all of Infernity's
weak spots. TG/L basically means that the deck can now 1. Play with a
hand far easier 2. Stop fearing removal 3. Utilize removal. Infernity
always lacked the capacity to use Allure of Darkness. This is no longer
the case. The deck also has a plethora of its own self-removal on
standby that's never seen use until now.

Tour Guide Zombies sound like they could be good. Mezuki spam
is always a good thing. It cycles all of those RFP'd cards costlessly,
what's not to love? This would probably have to be used in the
aforementioned chaos variant for stability though, not that it's a bad
thing.

I'm still doing research into removal-based decks that can
spam level 3s. If anybody comes up with something, let me know in the
comments section below.
dracofu
dracofu
Exodias
Exodias